Monday, June 23, 2008

Its a Boy!

So we went to the doctors today for our sonogram...

Yep, its confirmed, God has a Good sense of humor. I am having another boy! But you know he is healthy, so thats all that matters. Me and sissy are just really out numbered. Dade went in to the room with me and when he heard her say it was a boy, he pointed down at his hoo hoo dilly and said "he has one of those?" I told him yes and he was so excited. So Dade and Will are very excited. So everthing looks good... I am happy! My sister in law went today too, and she is having a boy! Two more boys in the family!

Well for everything else, everyone is healthy. Everyone is doing good. Will actually starts EFMB training this week on top of working, School, and PT! Which also means he will be leaving for two weeks or so in September. So we will see how that plays out. I will keep you guys updated. I get my cousin for a year next month! I can't wait... I am so excited. My aunt, Brandie and Ashley are all driving up on the 7th so the will be here soon. YAY! I can't wait. Well that it for now.

No comments: