Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fathers Day!






We had a great Fathers Day. We grilled out with some friends and the kids got to play in the water. For the most part the weather was great! It was a nice relaxing day for all of us.



For a little update.. The kids are well. We finished the process of getting Dade enrolled in school this morning, so its official. Nevaeh, well what else can I say about our perfect little princess... Shes a brat! But we love her. The boys are still doing well. Still trying to crawl. They get around. They are so adorable though! I say it will be in the month. Pregnancy is still going well. I can't complain for sure. I find out Monday what we are having, or like I keep saying, verify its a girl! I will post and let you know! Can't wait, we are all so anxious.

No comments: