Sunday, June 29, 2008

GREAT!

Everything is going good. My days have actually been kinda boring if that possible with 4 kids. The kids are good.. They are all getting very big. Each one of them are different even though I see similarities. Like take for lunch... Their lunches are very different.
The red plate is sissy's. NO MEAT! Dades- NO VEGGIES! I hide them... shhhhh he doesn't know... Even the twins, Ty like veggies, fruit, and cereals. Gavin likes meats, and veggies. Thats just one diffrence. It is amazing. I love all the different personalities though!


All of them are doing well though. Ty and Gavin both are trying to sit up and are pretty close to crawling! They are growing up so fast! Dade is still getting ready for school. Nevaeh, well she is being her princess self still.

As for the pregnancy everything is great. I am 20 weeks this week. YAY! Half way through! I can't wait to hold our new baby boy! I know Will feels the same too!

2 comments:

Marge said...

I love the pics and the updates on family. I love you all so much. Keep us updated. Not much happening here.

Unknown said...

Man i miss those babies! Thanks for writing its cool to hear about the everyone. I miss you guys!