Thursday, September 22, 2011

End of the school year already???

Yes, May came and went to fast...  The nest thing I knew the kids were out of school for the summer...  Now starts the fun!  Although I am one of those mommies who LOVE having my kids home with me, not one that counts down he days till I get rid of them again...  I enjoy every minute I get to spend with them, I knwo how valuable that time is, after all it goes by WAY too fast!  The next thing I knwo we'll be celebrating graduations from college, or marriages.  Here were Dade's End of school year activities to include a concert and a picnic!  We will miss great teachers like Mrs. Braun!  We really enjoyed her class, and I felt Dade has flourished in all of his classes.  We have really been lucky and was blessed with AWESOME teachers!
The begining of the Jazz Concert

4th grade

4th grade

3rd and 4th grade

3rd grade

2nd grade

1st grade...  Dade is right up front in the Dark Blue collared shirt with the Yellow stripe across it to the left...

Kindergarten

All of the West Point Elementary School



And then the first grade classes all had a picnic outside in the park. It really was fun! Here's the pics from it!







spencer's mom came and made homemade icecream and let the kids churn it...  They had a blast!


Mrs. Braun and Spencer's Mom

Gabe is another friend of ours...  this is him and his mom, Kristen


Nikki, been our friend since we got here in 2008!    Allan is Dade's Best friend!

Three boy have been Dade's best friends since we got here in 2008, Allan, Spencer, and Shayden.  I know he will remember them forever!  This is two of his best friends!

This is hie whole first grade class, sorry the picture is so poor, I didn't check my settings before I took the picture, you know how kids are, WAY TOO EAGER to get up and move!  LOL!  So I had to be quick!

No comments: