Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Boat Ride down the HUdson with Friends

We were invited on a boat ride with some awesome friends in May. This was our frist this year, so we were excited!   We went North up the Hudson River.  Jason and Family went with us, and we truly had a GREAT time, Thank you Marinos and Family for inviting us!  You guys ROCK!




 Our Dear Friends that invited us!
 Me and my boys!
 Savannah ^ and Austin Below...
 I love his smile, it's so contagious!
 Brother and Sister Pic, we don't have many of these!  I can't wait for the day I have all my brothers for a pic, the last one with ALL of them in it, was way back in 1996 (I do believe).




Can you believe I got them all to sit still TOGETHER for a picture!  Only missing 7 cousins...
 Three of my boys... and Dade with no teeth...  LOL!
The next few pictures are of what we are lucky enough to call home!  The castle like structure is West Point.  It is the academy on the post where we live.  Isn't it gorgeous from the water... Wish it was better pictures...






No comments: