Monday, May 2, 2011

God Bless the USA

Tonight while on facebook updating things, and reading post, I came across the first of many post that said "Obama dead- WOW"...  then another popped up later, and more and more.  Curious, I turned the TV to the news, and sure enough was a whole thing about it.  A few minutes later our President came on to verify that yes, our armed forces shot and killed Osama, and his body was recovered.  This is a day of relief for many I am sure!  I know I can breathe a breath of fresh air being a military wife.  Will this change anything, maybe, maybe not...  There will still be deployments, and there will stll be war.  But the man that was in charge of many lives lost in the 9 years, 7 months, and 20 days since the attack on the US, is DEAD!  I say this is one happy day for our country!  I walked outside tonight to hear celebration from all around me.  The cadets of West Point Academy could be heard for a mile or more cheering, USA...USA...USA... HOOAAH! 

ONE NATION, UNDER GOD!

No comments: