Sunday, March 20, 2011

Oh, My Oh, My

Dade turned 7 this year!  I am amazed at this big guy.  The first thing out of his mouth on his birthday was not "When is my party", not "can I open presents", instead it was "I get to be baptized in one year".  Do you know how exciting it is when your little guys and little girls accept the spirit and have a relationship with our heavenly father?  It is amazing at this big guys testimony of God and the gospel.  He told Nana (my mother) that he wants her to be baptized with him on his birthday, and my mom gladly accepted.  She has been praying about the gospel and I think has accepted it, and wants to be baptized!  THAT IS PURE AMAZING!  Dade is already my little missionary!  No doubt that he will make a great missionary one day! 
So on to the his birthday party!  He really wanted Batman theme.  So we went with what he really wanted.  Mommy made it happen and of course as always Daddy just payed!  LOL!  Here are the pics!
The Batcave cake mommy made


Presents

We had a great time, and almost all of Dade's best friends came.  We were missing two!  :(  Next time I guess!  LOL! 

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Awesome post. Glad to hear you guys are doing well! You have an adorable family!

Unknown said...

Thanks Tiffany, far from being pregnant with baby number two like the last time I saw you guys, but I love this life! Gld to see your family doing so well as well! I miss the Glancy's and all the fun that we always had!