Tuesday, May 3, 2011

First visits to the Dentist

There are many first that happens in ones life.  Some of these are only memories to us.  I made it my one focus to make sure that I journal all memories!  I made sure to get pictures of my babies having thier first visits to the dentist!  They LOVE the dentist, which is weird for me, because I have such anxiety to the dentist!  But makes this mommy happy! 

I thought this was gonna be a chore taking all four little ones to the dentist all in one sitting, but this dentist office have to be the best EVER!  That isn't any joke either.  They made it super duper easy!  Makes me sad that we finally found a great dentist and now we have to leave.  Here are the pics of my kiddos and the dentist!  Ty and Gavin saw Doctor Chaley, and Aiden and Nevaeh saw Doctor Neiman.  Doctor Neiman is the doctor that the kids call the singing dentist!  LOL!


 Gavin was one cool cat!
 Gavin getting his teeth cleaned!
 Aiden with Doctor Neiman getting his teeth cleaned!
 He looks nervous but he wasn't.  He was mad because he dropped his cow.
 See, all better now!
 Nevaeh was nervous at first and wanted mommy to hold her, but was quickly comforted when Doctor Neiman told her the story of when Cinderella came in to get her teeth cleaned before the ball!  She is a princess, so she loves to hear princess stories!
 Mommy holding the princess


 But to get pictures of her pearly whites, she was a big girl and did so all by herself!  And they only had to get one pic per side!  Can I SAY YEAH!!!  Go Nevaeh!
And the bottom line was NO CAVITIES!!!  This momma is doing the mini tribal!  All that hard work to get them into the teeth brushing and flossing routines paid off!  :)

No comments: