Monday, September 3, 2012

The Parker's were MIA!!!

But we're back!!!!

We had a busy summer, and seeing the kids off to school was horrible after spending so much time with them this summer.  But I know (after meeting each teacher and grilling them profusely) that they are truly in the best hands (other than mine) that they can be!  We have truly been blessed with some of the most amazing teachers in my kids life.  The teachers happen to be exactly a perfect fit for each child.  This year I saw two more children off.  Yes, THAT'S RIGHT, my twins went to school this year!  Nobody ever warned me that time would go by so fast, or that I would be so sad to send my babies off to school.  BUt watchign them learn and grow is just plain AMAZING!  They have already started their transformation from babies, to students.  I watched them line up in line, and immediately tears came to my eyes (just as they are doing now as I review the moments in my head to write them down).  I can't believe what big guys they are!  So here are the back to school pics!  Enjoy!

 This is what my craft room table looked like a few days before I had to send FIVE kids to school!
 CIRCLE TIME!!!  YAY!  Mrs. Bademe read The Kissing Hand (My Fav!)

{Gavin}  Doesn't he just look thrilled!  LOL!
 Ashley signing Ty in on the official start of school for them.  This was the half day for them.
 Gavin in line like a good boy!
 Yes they are {IDENTICAL} Twins!!!  LOL!
 Gavin {August 27, 2012} Officially the first day of school.
 Aiden and Ty-Austin, no Aiden is not going YET! 
Ty {August 27, 2012}
Brothers forever!  This is this momma's favorite picture!
{Gavin and Ty-Austin, Pre-K, August 27, 2012}

No comments: