Monday, September 3, 2012

More back to school!

So, I suppose I didn't only send off the babies this year, but also my three oldest!  Ashley officially starts back on 6 September, but Dade and Nevaeh went back on 16 August!  You would think that after doing this for 4 years already, I wouldn't still be a crying, fool!  YES, I do still get emotional.  I really like having my children home with me, they bring light to my life, and a smile to my face.  I am THAT MOM!  LOL!  But it is OK, I suppose.  It's not a bad thing right?

So here are the pictures from Dade and Nevaeh going back to school!
 {Nevaeh, 1st Grade, August 16, 2012}

 {Dade, 3rd Grade, August 16, 2012}
 They are so funny!
 I love that face Nevaeh is giving!
 Aren't they the cutest kids EVER!  (Ok, maybe this momma is a little proud of them, and a little partial!  But you have to admit, they are pretty darn cute!)
Sorry this one is so bright!  I couldn't even fix it either.  :(  BUt that is Nevaeh's 1st grade teacher, Mrs. Cook.  They have SOOO much in common.  They both LOVE pedicures, LOVE cookies (Especially the chocolate chip variety), and they both LOVE make-up and dresses!  This is going to be a great year for her!  LOL!

No comments: