Sunday, June 14, 2009

Grandma and Cyndi visited

So Aunt and Cyndi and Grandma came up to visit. It was so fun to see them again! The kids just loved both of them! They missed them the day they left! This would be my kids great aunt and Great Grandma. Here is a pic of the twins with Grandma. It was so nice to have them here for a day! I miss them terribly already!

After they left here, they went over to see my little brother Jason and his family. Tiffany was at work, but they caught this pic of Jason and Savannah! She is such a little pudgy thing!

1 comment:

Controlling My Chaos said...

I need some of my family to come and visit. Sounds like fun. Although it looks like you need it more than I do because you have your hands full with twins.

Thank you for your comment on my blog. So, it looks like the magnesium isn't super effective if it only got me another week and you just a little more than that, right? How long did your boys have to stay in the NICU? They were pretty tiny.