Thursday, June 4, 2009

more projects!

So I have been busy again! I told you I had a lot more projects we wanted to work on. I am still not done. Not pictured, I also made another set of burp cloths, a scripture bag (I will get pics I promise) and a purse for Nevaeh. Maybe she'll stop putting surprises in mine. Nothing worse then digging through your purse at the store for something and out falls half eaten lolly pop, or part of her sandwich from earlier that day or her tinkerbell figure. Oh come on you have been there... Now that you laughed uncontrollably, here are some of the things I have done!
I made Ashley this adorable outfit! She loves it! Then for Relief Society being the enrichment leader assistant I helped host our last enrichment meeting and this is some of the things I made.
Flower pens, and a spring flower arrangement for the front table.
Then I redid Zoe's dress and added a few touches. I had to take it in a whole lot for her.


We made some teacher appreciation baskets for Dade's teachers.

A few homemade Jam, home made apple butter and muffin baskets for a few friends!
And one Teacher retirement basket. It was also just homemade jam, homemade apple butter, and a variety of muffins.
Ashley, Zoe and I made cookie sheet magnetic boards. They turned out so cute.
Here is Ashley's:
Here is mine:

1 comment:

Sally-Ann said...

You have been very busy!!! Cute projects