Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My beautiful organized mess!

So today we had weather in the 70's, can you believe that, in the middle of the summer. I LOVE NEW YORK! I honestly don't ever want to leave! Well back to our updates, we all went outside today to play! Well I kicked my feet up, enjoyed the nice breeze and watxhed the kids playing. I did teach my son how to do a proper touchdown dance! Hehehehehehe (evil laughter).

Me with my feet kicked up, never mind the un-painted, un-manicured toes!
Aiden is such a ham, as soon as he sees the camera come out he is smiling! I love it! I put him on the ground to play, first he ate grass, YUCKY! Then headed straight for the dirt. Am i the only mom that thinks her kids shouldn't get dirty. They do, but if I had my way, they wouldn't!


HE IS SO ADORABLE!

Nevaeh she is so cute, but can't stand it for someone else to get their pic taken and not her...
Dade loves rocks!
Ty-Austin
Gavin
I am pretty sure there are laws against making your kids work... Just kidding, he was raking up a pile of leaves so he could jump in them!

I love my kids, they are great!

No comments: