Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Just US! Our Family's Focus for 2018!



A New Year!!! How exciting.  As many of you know 2017 wasn't very good for us in some ways. 
The negatives of 2017:

April we lost my Grand dad Kraft.  He was the reason I had drive in my early years. He was the reason I had a love for all animals.  He was the reason, I knew how to hunt and fish! He was the reason I could perform a surgery on a dog, and never once blink an eye (or get sick), He's the reason I LOVED science, and biology as much as I did.  
4-6-1932 - 3-29-2016 You will be missed! 

IN June we lost my Grand dad Barker.  He has loved me since he laid eyes on me, He is where I get my BRIGHT blue eyes from, he is where half my identity comes from, He is the reason I love the Armed forces so much and have a deep respect for them, He is the reason I will always love the Bald Eagle and red hair.  The love between him and my grandma was unlike any I'd ever seen, and had last the test of time.  They are the reason I believe in Marriage, and meeting my Soul Mate! 
5-30-34 -6-12-2017 You will be Missed!
 IN October, We lost my cousin.  Another young one we lost WAY too early.  He left behind so many loved ones, including two babies of his own, and a heart broken Sister, Father and Mother.  He had his own struggles with in, and eventually they got the best of him.  I will always remember weekends at my Uncles house, when he was the "annoying little brother" that followed us around. He grew into quite the young man, and was no longer the "annoying little brother".  He was an inspiring young man.  I am sure that he will missed for years to come!  
10-14-91 - 10-14-17 You will be missed.
 IN November, we lost two very important parts to the Parker family.  While Sheri was only in our lives a short time, she brought so much mischief and happiness into the room when she was around.  She taught our kids about octopus hot dogs, and always had a craft ready to go with them.  She had a dirty sense of humor, but fit right in.  She was happy, just making others happy.  Jim, has been in my life since I was 16! He was the first to welcome me into the family, and was the most selfless man I know (other than my husband). He taught my husband how to be loving and hard working. He taught him the meaning of loving God and his family.  He was responsible for the drive my husband had, and taught him how to set goals and achieve them.  I look at my husband everyday, and see Dad! I am so thankful for this man, and all he did in our family, and the love he had for each of us! I look forward to growing old with my eternal companion, because I know he is just like his Dad. <3 nbsp="" p="">

 I cried when you passed away . I cry today still.
 Although , I loved you dearly, I couldn't make you stay .
 A golden heart stopped breathing , hard working hands at rest.
 God broke my heart to prove to me He only takes the best. .... I love you Great Grandma, Grandpa, Grandpa K, Shawn, Josh, Jim and Sheri

Positives of 2017: We spent time with some of the most amazing people.  
We decided to buy a house! (contract in the works)
We found out some pretty awesome news for our friends, can't share that yet.
I turned 35!!!!  WHOA!
We watch as family members had some new beginnings, Marriages, new babies.
We watched as some friends were healed from illness.
We took a few mini staycations, and explored new places.
Will got a Promotion!
He also finished his Bachelors, in records time!
Nevaeh received the Presidential award for Excellence at school!
But best of all, we spent time as a family, building those relationships! <3 font="" nbsp="">

Here's to 2018!  I know it will be full of blessings!

 


No comments: