Sunday, February 8, 2009

A beautiful Sunday

As for updates, NOt much new is going on. The past month or so has flown by. My aunt got to come up and visit for two weeks! It was truly awesome having her here for that time. We got to go to New York City. That was awesome! I loved it and had a great time. It was very cold though! We are looking forward to going back this spring. As for the kids, Ashley is doing good. She is still learning and growing everyday. She is quite the little lady! Dade is doing awesome. He can write his name along with alot of other things. Last night before bed he got to write out his Valentines for family, and he had a blast doing it. You can actually read it too. He is also speaking really well now! He doesn't let the Apraxia stand in his way! Thats my boy. Nevaeh is doing good also. Not much new with her. She is still our spoiled little princess! LOL! Ty is walking now. They both are using a cup and talking. They are growing up so fast! We have pictures of them in thier big boy jammies and drinking out of thier big boy cups. they are so cute! Then theres my little prince, Mister Aiden. He is my cuddle bear. He is getting big fast. He loves to sit up and watch everything. He is such a big flirt too. The ladies just love to talk to him and laugh with him. He talks back and laughs with them. He is so adorable. I have truly been blessed with awesome kids! As for my husband and I, we are doing great, but then again when haven't we! We really do complete each other. I can't express how much I love him and honor him! I am so blessed to have such a great partner in my life! He is doing better too. He no longer has a limp from surgery. He does complain every once in a while when we do too much. But other then that be is doing good.. I am so very proud of him! I am doing pretty good myself. I am keeping up with my goals for this year. I set a resolution, if you like to call it that, (I call them goals, I am more apt to obey them if I call them goals) to loose all the baby weight. So far I am doing pretty good with it. But being pregnant for almost three years straight basically, I have a lot to loose. That was just one of my "goals". The rest are all spirtual, I will share them another time. I guess thats it for now... In case I don't post again before Valentines Day, Happy Valentines Day! Lots of hugs to my family and friends, Bonnie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

You have a beautiful family! Dade might be able to gain more improvement in his speech with a product that my son is taking. It is called speak, and it has helped my son Chandler tremendously! The company is offering a free box to any family that wants to try it and see if it helps their child. the site is www.speechnutrients.com. Please post how it goes if you decide to try it. Good luck to all of you! Dana

Sally-Ann said...

Thanks for the update on your family! Love to see how everyone is doing. It always amazes me how fast time goes by, especially when it comes to how fast kids growup

Cyndi said...

Hey girlie
Still love the blog..Had a BLAST up there with you guys.Still MISS YA like crazy.
Glad that Dade is doing so well with his speech class.They are all getting so big:)
Love you guys