Sunday, February 8, 2009

To clarify...


I wanted to share this with everyone.

Today was 5 years being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ and Latter Day Saints. Today Will and I started Our temple prep class. I am super excited. There is so much love and peace that radiates in the temple. I cannot wait to be sealed with my family there.
On the other hand, it is hard to believe it is 2009 already. Another new year and blessings to look forward to. I pray that we all will have the things we stand in need of in this new year. We all certainly have much to be thankful for, especially having the gospel of Jesus Christ in our lives. I don't know where I would be today with the gospel of Jesus Christ. He is my Savior. He has strengthened me and sustained me through all our trials. I have felt the warmth of his loving arms around me when everything seemed hard to bear. I am so grateful for family, my health, a roof over my head and food on the table. I love all of you so much. Have a great Sabbath, a great week and an awesome 2009 and remember who you are.

1 comment:

Sally-Ann said...

Thank you for sharing. So excited that you have started temple prep classes!!!!