Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Cookies with Santa?

Since I am a key person in the FRG, I do all the planning. One of the family events I planned for this holiday season was a Cookies with Santa Social. I got the Santa, and the cookies, adn then just had to get RSVP's. When all the list were checked, The day had arrived. Everyone was so excited! mommy was away int he kitchen baking cookies, and the kiddos were excitedly awaiting the Santa. Our guest started to arrive to a cookie table that looks like this:




We had card making and had them all sign a family ornament that they got to take with them! 





After all the cards were made, most of the kids gave thiers to Santa when he got here, we had a story.  Will read T'was the Night Before Christmas tot he group.  
I think the kids really enjoyed it!  Atleast the ones who stayed still!  LOL!  It was tiem for Santa to come, so the kids all lined up, and Our elves came over with thier boxes from santa.  One with candy and candy canes, the other with small toys. 

My elf!!!
 
Dade and one of his best friends Shayden

Ty-Austin with Santa

Neveah with Santa

Aiden with Santa

Dade with Santa

Gavin with Santa

Ashley...  She is so cute!

It was a great night, and it was so nice to spend it with friends!  I am so thankful for the friends we have made here! 

No comments: