Monday, May 5, 2008

update

Not much to update... We went to church yesterday, it was awesome. It is so small. There is only 5 women in relief society. Its kinda weird, I came from big wards. But it is awesome. I kinda like the closeness though. Everyone is so wonderful there too. The kids loved it.


As for the preganacy, its going well. I actually got sick with some thing the other day. I was craving a hot fudge sundae, so Will went and got me one. Well when I ate it, I felt nauseous. So no hotfudge. :( Other then that I feel great.
Nevaeh! Our little princess!

Gavinator! Our youngest for now!

Ty-Austin! Our trouble maker!
Sorry I didn't have any new ones of Dade! But they are all doing great! They are all getting so big. The twins (I think) grow everyday! Its amazing being parents of 4 lovely babies! We love all of them. Our family has been so blessed.

1 comment:

Marge said...

Yes, you have been richly blessed. The kids are growing so much. It is different being in a branch, but I loved our branch in Georgia because we were a close knit branch. Give everyone kisses and hugs, love MOM Parker.