Saturday, April 26, 2008

It us for the first time...

A year in review... he he he... Well me and Will reached 6 years of marriage. YAY! Our Twins were born making the count to 4. Dade turned 4, and Nevaeh turned 1. We then soon moved to New York. Westpoint New York is absolutely gorgeous. And recently we found out we were having another baby. Makes the count to 5! I never in my life ever thought I would ever have 5 kids. But they are awesome! Every one of them brings something special to our family. Will and I are extremely blessed! Also going on in this past year, 2 of my sisters got married, one graduated high school and one graduated college and my mom finished her college. One of my sisters found out they were having a baby. YAY! Due only 11 days after mine. I also have one brother that also got married. My best friend got an option to get a totally awesome job in Miami. I love her! And she found this awesome guy! Lots of other good news... But thats it for now .

No comments: